What's it all about?
This simple guide offers top tips and advice to help you through the situations that don’t always go to plan. Missed out on your first-choice uni? Worried what to do if you drop a grade this summer? Maybe you didn’t apply to uni and now wish you had… Don’t panic – you still have lots of options, it’s just a case of finding the one that’s right for you. If you no longer want to attend university, have you considered going into employment or applying for an apprenticeship? Whatever you decide to do next, this guide is here to help you build your Plan B.
This timely resource has been designed for students who may need guidance around their post-18/level 3 options, and provides helpful information for when situations don’t always go to plan. The short video shares top tips for building a plan B but also reassures students during this key time in their journey.
The video and booklet covers topics such as;
- dealing with setbacks
- creating a late application for university
- applying to universities through UCAS Extra and Clearing
- boosting UCAS points
- alternative routes to university
- applying for jobs, and how to succeed in an interview.
1) The ‘What if my plans need to change?’ video
2) a supporting PDF resource called: Your Student Survival Kit Booklet