What's it all about?
This teaching resource is aimed at educators wishing to deliver a series of personal development sessions with students in Year 10 or Year 11.
It looks at options and the importance of passion/ambition in making choices at Key Stage 5 and preparing for future career paths.
The session resources comprise an MS Powerpoint presentation (with notes) and accompanying worksheets, where relevant.
All documents are available in the download section.
- Progression routes
- Preparing for post-18 choices
- The importance of Passion and Ambition
- Making choices
- Identifying skills
- Thinking about careers
- Life at University
- Marketplace - a post 16 options session
- Tutor time quiz about Higher Education
- General Post-16 options presentation